This jalapeno popper casserole is a keto-friendly casserole made with classic jalapeno popper ingredients! This delicious casserole has layers of chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon. If you love jalapeno poppers, you’ll surely enjoy this keto version!
This jalapeno popper casserole is one of my go-to keto and low-carb dinner. A staple at our menu rotation.
What You Need To Make This Jalapeno Popper Casserole
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Jalapeno peppers
- Sharp shredded cheddar cheese
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Casserole
Step 1: In the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch casserole dish, place the chicken in a single layer, making sure to leave a bit of space between the chicken cubes.
Step 2: Combine the garlic powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream until blended. Add this over the chicken. On top, sprinkle the diced jalapenos and sprinkle with cheese.
Step 3: Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 375 degrees until the chicken is done.
Step 4: Before serving, top with the crumbled bacon.
What to pair with this jalapeno popper casserole?
I love to serve this with a simple side salad, roasted cauliflower, or kets cheesy garlic bread.
JALAPENO POPPER CASSEROLE
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese softened
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 6 slices chopped bacon
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 5 to 6 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare the oven and set it to 375 degrees. Using nonstick cooking spray, grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- In the bottom of the prepared casserole dish, layer the chicken, leaving a slight space between the chicken cubes.
- Mix the garlic powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream until combined. Spread this over the chicken. On top, add the diced jalapeno and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Right before serving, top with the crumbled bacon.