Pizza Rolls – Pizza rolls are a delicious, easy-to-make snack or appetizer that are perfect for any occasion. These Cheesy Pizza Rolls are filled with gooey melted cheese, savory pepperoni, and a delicious blend of Italian seasonings that will leave you wanting more. They are simple to make and bake in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick snack or a last-minute appetizer.
These pizza rolls have become a staple in my household, and my husband and kids just can’t get enough of them! Whenever I make them, my kitchen is filled with the aroma of garlic, cheese, and pepperoni, and my family starts to gather around the oven, eagerly waiting for the rolls to come out. As soon as they’re done, we all gather around the table and dig in, dipping the rolls in marinara sauce and savoring every delicious bite. These pizza rolls are so easy and delicious that I make them at least once a week, and they never disappoint!
Why These Cheesy Pizza Rolls Are a Must-Try?
- These pizza rolls are made with refrigerated pizza crust, making them quick and easy to prepare.
- They are loaded with gooey melted Mozzarella cheese, savory pepperoni, and a blend of Italian seasonings that add flavor and depth.
- They can be served as a quick snack or as an appetizer for any occasion.
- The recipe is easy to customize with your favorite pizza toppings, such as mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers.
- 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust (455 grams)
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (113 grams)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (56 grams)
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni (about 110 grams)
- Marinara sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
On a floured surface, roll out each pizza crust.
Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning over each crust.
Add Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and sliced pepperoni, spreading it within ½ inch of the edges of the crust.
Starting with a short end, roll the crust into a tight log.
Using a serrated knife or pizza cutter, slice the roll into 1-inch sections.
Place pizza rolls on a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.
- For a spicier flavor, use hot Italian sausage instead of pepperoni.
- These pizza rolls can be easily customized with your favorite pizza toppings like mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers.
- Make sure to not overfill the pizza rolls, or the filling may leak out during baking.
- To make the pizza rolls extra cheesy, add more Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese.
- Leftover pizza rolls can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and can be reheated in the oven or microwave.
In conclusion, these pizza rolls are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or snack that the whole family will love. The combination of gooey cheese, savory pepperoni, and flavorful seasonings is sure to satisfy any pizza cravings. Plus, with the option to customize the fillings, you can make these pizza rolls your own. Whether you’re hosting a party, looking for a quick and easy dinner, or just want a tasty snack, these pizza rolls are a great option. Give them a try and enjoy the deliciousness!
Can I use a different type of cheese?
Absolutely! While mozzarella is a classic cheese for pizza, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you like, such as cheddar, gouda, or even a blend of different cheeses.
Can I make the dough from scratch?
Yes, you can make the pizza dough from scratch instead of using store-bought refrigerated pizza crust. Just be sure to follow a recipe for pizza dough and roll it out thinly before adding the toppings and rolling into a log.
Can I use different toppings?
Absolutely! Feel free to experiment with different toppings to suit your taste. Some popular options include sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and olives.
Can I freeze the pizza rolls?
Yes, you can freeze the pizza rolls for up to 2 months. To reheat, simply bake them in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
What dipping sauce goes well with these pizza rolls?
Marinara sauce is a classic dipping sauce for pizza rolls, but you can also try ranch dressing, garlic butter, or buffalo sauce for a different flavor.
How can I prevent the filling from leaking out?
Make sure to not overfill the pizza rolls, and use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice them into even sections. Also, be sure to seal the edges of the dough tightly to prevent the filling from leaking out during baking.
Can I make these pizza rolls ahead of time?
Yes, you can assemble the pizza rolls ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just be sure to bring them to room temperature before baking to ensure even cooking.
- 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust 455 grams
- Garlic salt to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese 113 grams
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese 56 grams
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni about 110 grams
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- On a floured surface, roll out each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning over each crust.
- Add Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and sliced pepperoni, spreading it within ½ inch of the edges of the crust.
- Starting with a short end, roll the crust into a tight log.
- Using a serrated knife or pizza cutter, slice the roll into 1-inch sections.
- Place pizza rolls on a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.