Tender and juicy pan-fried Parmesan-crusted pork chops then baked to perfection. To make the perfect meal, serve them with a side of mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies.
Pork chops have been my favorite dinner idea. These boneless pork chops are coated in spices and Parmesan cheese, making them seriously flavorful. This recipe is one of the easiest dinner ideas and has been my favorite go-to for years.
What You Need To Make These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Olive oil
- Boneless pork chops
- Italian bread crumbs
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dried parsley
How To Make Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Step 1: Drizzle the pork chops with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides.
Step 2: Combine the Parmesan cheese with bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, and pepper. Coat each pork chop in the mixture, gently flipping and pressing to coat all sides.
Step 3: Sear the pork chops in 1 tablespoon oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Step 4: Arrange the seared pork chops in a greased glass baking dish. Bake the seared pork chops for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
How to prevent the chops from getting dry and tough?
DO NOT overcook the pork chops, or you’ll have dry though chops. A helpful tip to avoid overcooking the pork chops is to let them come to room temperature before cooking them.
Once the internal temperature of the meat reaches 135 degrees F, you can remove them from the oven. Before slicing, let the chops rest. This resting time allows the center to finish cooking to a perfect 145 degrees F. This also lets the moisture evenly distribute through the meat.
How to achieve a thicker crust?
These pork chops are lightly coated in crumb and Parmesan coating. If you prefer a thicker crust, dredge the chops in flour and dip them in whisked eggs with milk. Then, coat in the Parmesan cheese mixture.
The Most Delicious Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a glass baking dish using cooking spray.
- Coat the pork chops with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, and pepper. Coat all sides of the pork chops with the crumb mixture.
- In a hot skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil, sear the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Into the prepared glass baking dish, arrange the seared pork chops. Bake the seared pork chops for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.