Bacon Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti is a delicious pasta dinner with a mouthwatering creamy sauce packed with bacon and cheese. Make this in a snap and have this ready to eat in just thirty minutes!
Pasta dishes are a must at home. This cheesy baked pasta has always been a part of our regular menu rotation for as long as I can remember! This is super easy to throw together and ready in minutes. And sure to please everyone!
Rich, cheesy, and creamy – this pasta dish is the perfect weeknight comforting meal!
What You Need To Make This Bacon Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti
- Condensed cream of bacon soup
- Cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dry spaghetti
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
How To Make Bacon Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti
Step 1: Mix the milk with bacon soup, cream cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large pot, then bring the mixture to a boil.
Step 2: Break the spaghetti in half and stir them into the bubbling mixture in the pot. Then, adjust the heat to medium-low and cook the spaghetti for 8 minutes, stirring often.
Step 3: Into the spaghetti, add 2 c. of mozzarella and half of the bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 4: Transfer the spaghetti mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking and top with the rest of the mozzarella and bacon.
Step 5: Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F until the cheese has melted and begins to turn golden brown.
Step 6: Before serving, allow the baked spaghetti to rest for 5 minutes. Then, garnish with some fresh chives.
How to store?
Leftover pasta bake can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 to 5 days in an airtight container.
Can I make this pasta bake in advance?
Assemble as directed but DO NOT bake. Instead, tent it with foil and keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days. When baking, it may take a bit longer to cook.
What else can I use aside from milk?
Whole milk, half-and-half, or heavy cream are all equally good and guarantee superb results.
Bacon Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti - A Delicious Dinner In A Snap!
- 1 c. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 3 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese grated and divided
- 4 c. milk
- 1 can condensed cream of bacon soup 10.5 ounces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, snipped for garnish (optional)
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the milk, bacon soup, cream cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large pot. Combine and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the spaghetti once the sauce is bubbling, then adjust the heat to medium-low. Cook the spaghetti while stirring occasionally for about 8 minutes.
- Next, whisk in 2 c. of mozzarella and half of the bacon. To taste, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, transfer the spaghetti mixture. Then, bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F until the cheese has melted and the top is beginning to turn golden brown.
- Before serving, allow the baked spaghetti to sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with optional fresh chives.