Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins – Get ready for a mouthwatering treat that requires only two ingredients! Our Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins are the epitome of simplicity and deliciousness. These muffins are perfect for fall, combining the warm flavors of spice cake mix with the rich and creamy goodness of pumpkin puree. With no need for eggs, milk, or any complicated steps, these muffins are an absolute breeze to make. Join us on this culinary adventure and discover why these muffins will become a staple in your household!
There’s something magical about the aroma of freshly baked goods filling the kitchen, especially during the fall season. In our little family, these Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins have become an instant hit. It all started one cozy weekend morning when my husband surprised me with breakfast in bed. As I took my first bite of these soft, moist muffins, I was instantly transported to a pumpkin paradise. The blend of spices and the sweet pumpkin flavor danced on my taste buds, and I couldn’t resist having another one. Since that day, our little family has cherished these muffins as a cherished tradition, bringing us joy and comfort with every batch we bake.
Why This Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins Recipe Will Amaze You?
- Quick and Easy: With just two ingredients, this recipe saves you time and effort in the kitchen. No need for complicated measurements or a long list of ingredients.
- Fall Flavors: Indulge in the quintessential taste of autumn with the rich, warm flavors of spice cake mix and pumpkin puree. It’s like enjoying a slice of pumpkin pie in muffin form.
- Versatile Additions: Customize your muffins by adding half a cup of raisins or chopped nuts to enhance the texture and add a delightful twist to each bite.
- Foolproof Process: No need to worry about mixing, whisking, or adding any extra ingredients. Simply combine the pumpkin puree and spice cake mix for a foolproof, fail-safe baking experience.
- Delightfully Moist: The pumpkin puree adds moisture and tenderness to these muffins, ensuring each bite is soft, fluffy, and utterly satisfying.
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree. Stir until well combined, ensuring no dry cake mix pockets remain.
If desired, add 1/2 cup of raisins or chopped nuts to the batter and gently fold them in.
Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, dollop the mixture into the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup about three-fourths full.
Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Once baked, remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin for a few minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional: For an extra special touch, serve these delightful muffins with a dollop of whipped topping or a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Feel free to get creative with mix-ins! Consider adding chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or even a dash of cinnamon for added flavor.
- These muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days.
- If you prefer a healthier version, you can use a sugar-free or reduced-sugar cake mix.
- These muffins are perfect for fall gatherings, potlucks, or as a sweet treat to enjoy with a cup of hot cider.
In conclusion, these Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins are a testament to the fact that great things can come from simplicity. With just a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree, you can create a batch of muffins that will leave you and your loved ones craving more. The warm, comforting flavors of fall are beautifully captured in each moist and fluffy bite.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is a foolproof way to satisfy your pumpkin cravings. The convenience of having a recipe that requires minimal ingredients and effort is a true gift, especially during busy days or when you’re in need of a quick homemade treat.
So why not treat yourself and your family to the joy of baking these Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins? Whether it’s a cozy weekend breakfast, a special dessert, or a delightful addition to your fall gatherings, these muffins will always bring smiles and contentment.
Discover the magic of autumn with every bite and embrace the joy of homemade goodness. These muffins are not just about the taste; they carry with them the love and warmth that goes into every homemade creation. So go ahead, gather your ingredients, preheat that oven, and let the aroma of freshly baked pumpkin muffins fill your home.
We hope this recipe becomes a cherished tradition in your household, just as it has in ours. Enjoy the simplicity, the flavors, and the memories that these Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins will create. Happy baking, and may your days be filled with love, laughter, and the sweet delights of fall!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a different cake mix flavor?
Absolutely! While spice cake mix complements the pumpkin flavor beautifully, you can experiment with other cake mix flavors like yellow cake mix or even chocolate cake mix for a unique twist.
Can I substitute fresh pumpkin for canned pumpkin puree?
Certainly! If you have fresh pumpkin available, you can puree it and use it as a substitute for canned pumpkin puree. Just make sure the consistency is smooth and similar to the canned version.
Can I freeze these muffins?
Yes, you can! Once the muffins have completely cooled, place them in a freezer-safe container or zip-top bag and store them in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. Thaw them at room temperature or warm them in the oven before enjoying.
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box 15.25 ounces spice cake mix
- 1 can 15 ounces pure pumpkin puree
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree. Stir until well combined, ensuring no dry cake mix pockets remain.
- If desired, add 1/2 cup of raisins or chopped nuts to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, dollop the mixture into the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup about three-fourths full.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin for a few minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Optional: For an extra special touch, serve these delightful muffins with a dollop of whipped topping or a sprinkle of powdered sugar.