We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this Policy, we are talking both about Device Information and Order Information.
We use the information we collect to:
• Administer and improve our Site and services;
• Deliver the products you have requested;
• Send you promotional emails, newsletters, or other communications about our products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Offer relevant content and advertisements on the Site that are tailored to your interests;
• Respond to your inquiries and requests for customer service;
• Analyze how you use the Site so that we can better understand user behavior in order to enhance user experience.
We also use this information legally as needed, such as:
• To comply with laws applicable to us. We may process your Personal Information if we are legally required to do so, or if we need to protect our legitimate interests or the interests of others.
We may share your information with third parties:
• To service providers, vendors and other third parties we use to support our business;
• With other third-party partners for marketing purposes, such as sending emails and/or display ads on our website tailored to you;
• As needed for legal compliance and protection;
• With law enforcement agencies in response to lawful requests.
The Cottage Kitchen does not sell users’ personal information to any third party. We never share this information without your consent and authorization. We also will never collect more data than is necessary for the purpose it is being used for.
We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, or disclosure.
You may access, update or delete the Personal Information you have provided us in accordance with applicable laws by sending an email to us at [email protected].
If our practices change regarding previously collected Personal Information, we will take reasonable steps to notify you and other affected individuals of any such changes before applying them to that previously collected Personal Information. You will be able to opt out of any new uses of your data by notifying us via e-mail at [email protected].
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
LAST EDITED 01/12/2022